September 21, 2010

September 19, 2010 "N Da Glowray"

My Testimony

I heard 'White Line' from Grandmaster Flash circa 1983.  I heard it in my spirit in the mornings last summer.  It startled me and I prayed with friends and asked God what it meant, since I have been delivered from drugs years ago.  I would see a bee on my car by my door handle or my daughters.  It startled me because of their symbolism in dreams.

In 2004 I saw the number 5 everywhere.  I felt like something huge was coming in to my life from God in 2009.

It was the Drunken Glory

A young man came through my church and talked about how his only ministry is to 'drink and leak' and staying in the bliss of Heaven!

Well, I drove home, saw white lines on the road, and heard God speak to my heart: "They're allll your's!!!!" I was sooo excited!  I started to breathe in His holiness and felt really joyful.  I recently learned that Myrrh is actually a drug and it is a stimulant.  Jesus is truly the strength of my heart because the Joy of the Lord is my strength!

Bees: I watched John Crowder on YouTube about Drone Bees: they consume, they aren't worker bees.  Right when I heart him, the Lord quickened me by saying I want you to be a freeloader in the Spirit and have a lot to give away.  Ok Lord.  No problem!

I have been pretty challenged to stay on track with this new move of God.  People and my own doubts have tried to 'sober me up'.  When I surveyed everything I have heard and seen, it all came down to fruit.

When I am drunk in His Glory, I am the best person I have ever been.  I am a very patient mother.  I am a more considerate driver.  I am a loving and forgiving church member.  I don't spend my money wastefully....etc....

I love my church and I want to be a blessing wherever I go.  I enjoy being part of a local church, and look forward to meeting more people in the Glory :)

I want to have Holy Raves eventually! Let me know if you are interested in coming to one and I'll let you know when they start.

No comments:

Post a Comment